When using a tree as an anchor point in a recovery situation, wrapping cable, rope or chain around it causes damage to both your equipment and the tree. This means next time you may not have a viable anchor point for recovery.
Keep your anchor point unharmed and able to be used again by either you or a fellow off-roader with ARB tree trunk protectors.
ARB Tree Protector 16 ft Features:
- Min. breaking strength: 12,000kg / 26,500 lb. Designed primarily to protect a tree from ringbarking.
- Length: 5m / 16 feet. Width: 3" feet
- Material: 100 percent polyester. Tree straps are designed to hold firm; no stretchingor sleeve
- Reinforced Eyes and Seam protector sleeve
- All ARB straps are fabricated to ARB specifications, and tested by a NATA approved laboratory.