The ultimate SFI 16.1 Certified harness, built specifically for off-road racing.
This 5 point harness with 3? belts gives you all the options you need to install your harness and make it work the way you want it. The pull-up lap belts are adjustable in length allowing you to place PRPs signature EZ adjusters just where you want them for comfort and convenience. The SFI 16.1 HANS-compatible shoulder straps are over 60? in length, making it easy to mount with almost any configuration. The red latch guard creates an easy to find quick release. All black hardware for a cool look.
The Ratcheting Mechanism allows you to pick up that bit of slack in your belts when youre racing. Just secure yourself in and adjust the straps. Then use the ratchet mechanism to take up the little extra in the lap belt and make sure youre in tight.
PRPs Ratcheting Harness with HANS Straps is a highly recommended choice for those competing in off-road events.
Secure yourself in your race vehicle nice and tight. Shoulder straps are sewn down to work with your HANS system.
- 5 point harness with 3 inch belts
- SFI 16.1 certified for racing
- HANS Compatible
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Removable sternum strap
Proper installation and consistent use of 6 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 6 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.