Built to last, our line of FIRELITE® Transport skid units are made for budget minded departments. These capable, no nonsense wild land firefighting skid units will get the job done, are low profile and also have a rescue capability. We now offer an integrated FOAM system! Call for details.
Weight and height varies according to skid unit. Some UTV models do not have the proper weight carrying capacity in the cargo bed area. For safety reasons, before buying your new UTV, please call us first, we are here to help.
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate
- Hose bed storage section for hard suction, forestry hose, nozzles etc
- Pump features all stainless steel piping & brass valves (pump is stationary-does not remove from skid unit)
- Unit comes complete with the Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Pump: Twin impeller, gas driven pump powered by a manual recoil 6.5 HP Kawasaki Mule / Teryx engine able to self-prime to 19' ; Nitrile rubber seal & casing "O" rings; Low oil protection; One Year Pump Warranty; Two Year Engine Warranty
- Flows 65 GPM @ 48 PSI; 50 GPM @ 81 PSI; 20 GPM @ 120 PSI
- Comes with 2 gated 1-1/2" discharges; 1 gated 1" discharge; 1 gated 1" pump to tank refill; 1 gated 1-1/2" auxiliary suction; 1 gated 1-1/2" tank to pump
- Integrated 55 or 70 gallon poly water tank
- Around the pump 1" line with shut off for water pack refill
- Water tank sight gauge
- 2- 48" x 1" grab rails at rescue area for mounting a stokes basket or long board
- 10 - 24" long Velcro D Loop Straps Included