Built to last, our line of FIRELITE® Transport skid units are made for budget minded departments. These capable, no nonsense wild land firefighting skid units will get the job done, are low profile and also have a rescue capability.
Weight and height varies according to skid unit. Some UTV models do not have the proper weight carrying capacity in the cargo bed area.
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate
- Hose bed section for hard suction, forestry hose, nozzles etc
- Pump features quick disconnect tie down system for fast removal
- Unit comes complete with the Pacer® Deluxe Fire Fighting System: Includes a centrifugal, gas driven pump powered by a 6.5 HP Briggs & Stratton OHV engine able to self-prime to 25' with initial charge; 20' of 2" suction hose with strainer; 125' of 1-1/2" NPT discharge hose with 1-1/2" adjustable spray nozzle; pump comes with lightweight roll cage; 60 GPM @ 45 PSI to 200 GPM @ 5 PSI
- Integrated 55 or 70 gallon poly water tank
- Valved intake suction
- Schedule 40 pipes & valve (1 tank to pump valve included)
- Around the pump 1" line with shut off for water pack refill
- Water tank sight gauge
- 2- 48" x 1" grab rails at rescue area for mounting a stokes basket or long board
- 10- 24" long Velcro D Loop Straps Included