The main reason enthusiasts embark on adding a UTV light bar to the mix is to conquer those trail demons at night or for late-night chores. However, did you know that some of these light solutions bring increased visibility during daytime hours? They absolutely do! This is a game-changer when you're riding dirty on dusty terrain, working the fields at dusk, or even on cattle runs. What better way to get both outstanding day and night visual awareness than to get outfitted with a 31.5 Inch DRL LED Light Bar by Open Trail.
This offroad LED light bar is not your run-of-the-mill illuminator. Open Trail constructed the component to take breaking-bad abuse in some of the harshest environmental conditions. We're talking an IP67 rating for dust and weather-resistance, a painted aluminum housing, as well as an integral heatsink and polycarbonate lens. It's armor truck-tough crusaders. Inside all durable construction are DRL Cree LED bulbs, which offer high-efficiency visibility, even during the dead of day. If that isn't enough, the side by side LED light bar is super versatile. You can use it the flood reflectors for short distances or the spot reflectors for long distances. What more could you ask for in an aftermarket light bar?
LED Light Bar Features:
- Daytime running lights (DRLs) offer greater visibility during the day
- High intensity, efficient Cree LEDs
- Spot reflectors to give a more focused beam pattern to light up at long distances
- Flood reflectors give more usable light over a short distance great for backup lights, trailers or work area's
- Includes mounting brackets, wiring harness and switch
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects
- IP67 rating for dust and weather resistance makes them perfect for use on vehicles in any climate or weather condition
- Painted aluminum housing
- Integral heatsink and polycarbonate lens
Kawasaki Mule / Teryx OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kawasaki Mule / Teryx use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kawasaki Mule / Teryx Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview