Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
Fire Sleeve's silicone rubber coating gives it high abrasion resistance and also works as an insulator for hot oil or coolant lines. Works perfect for protecting radiator hoses on dirt bikes, ATV's and UTV's.
Each kit includes a 16-inch length of black silicone tape to finish off ends of Fire Sleeve or when joining two Fire Sleeves together while presenting a clean and professional look.
NEW*** We now offer a "Racer's Pack" which is ideal for most dirt bikes. The kit includes 1" sleeve to cover the radiator hose, 5/8 sleeve to cover the fuel supply line and 2 feet of silicone tape to seal out dirt and water.
Fire Sleeve Features:
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brake / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring etc.
- Withstands 500°F continuous / 2000°F intermittent heat
- Burn protection during under hood repairs and maintenance
- Includes a 16 length of Fire Tape
Material:High bulk braided fiberglass with heavy silicone jacket
Temperature Rating:500°F Continuous, 2000°F Intermittent
Note:Longer length rolls are available as a special order.