If you are looking for a versatile tent that you can take with you on any camping trip, we would definitely recommend this Apex model. Designed for three people, it is exceptionally lightweight, meaning you can take it with you wherever you go.
There are many tents on the market today for three people, but we are confident that you will struggle to find better than this one. It is robust yet lightweight, meaning it gives you the protection you need yet is versatile enough to take on any camping trip.
It also comes with an array of practical and beneficial extras. This includes the 420-denier polyurethane-coated polyester annex, which you can add to your purchase.
You can also be sure of a comfortable night's sleep. the mattress is 2.5 inches thick and it is made from high-density foam, so you can feel like you are sleeping in your own bed at home.
Tan Prospector 2 With Skylights Features:
- The option of an Annex included
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- Suitable for three people
- Soft shell rooftop design
- Telescopic aluminum ladder included
- Model: Prospector 2, standard
- Seasons: 3- season
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Packed Size: 48"w X 42"L x 11"h
- Open Size: 48"w X 84"L X 50"h
- Base: Aluminum frame, joists, sheets and insulated foam
- Internal Frame: Aluminum poles
- Mattress: High-density foam 2.5" thick with wash cover
- Anti Condensation Mat: Included under the mattress
- Ladder: Telescopic Ladder
- Canopy Fabric: High-quality rip-stop 420 D Polyester canvas, breathable, waterproof, mold proof, and UV protection
- Rain Fly Fabric: 420-denier polyurethane coated polyester
- Travel Cover: Heavy duty 680g/12000D PVC
- Annex Material: 420-denier polyurethane coated polyester
- Tents will mount to most round or square tubing on the roll cage or aftermarket roof racking system
- The tent will not mount through a hard (steel or poly) roof, needs bars to mount to
- Disclaimer: All UTV's are slightly different and different modifications may make the installation more difficult or easier, depending. Modifications may be needed to make tents work with your accessories or setup.
- This is not necessarily a "plug and Play" install, mechanical knowledge is recommended.