If you are looking for the perfect tent for your next adventure, you can't go wrong with this softshell rooftop tent. The Daly 2 has been designed for two people, and it offers outstanding levels of quality and convenience.
This tent can easily be paid with your current luggage rack, bike, or skybox. It is a highly convenient product, which is only 24 inches in width when folded up. This means that your roof can be kept free for other things!
There are a lot of great features that make this tent a recommended choice, including the high-quality canopy and body fabric, which boast UV, mildew, mold, and water protection, giving you complete peace of mind.
The mattress is made from high-density foam, and it is 2.5 inches thick. It can be removed for easy washing.
The base is highly durable and robust, with the poles and frame being made from aluminum.
Daly 2 With Skylights Features:
- Soft shell rooftop tent
- Designed for two people
- 24-inches wide when folded up
- Premium quality aluminum frame
- Water and UV resistant fabric
- Model: Daly 2 - 2 man Soft Shell Tent
- Seasons: 3- season
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Packed Size: 84"L x 24"W x12"
- Open Size: 84"L x 48"W x 50"H
- Body Fabric: Polyester Rip-Stop Mold Resistant, UV Protection, Waterproof PU coating
- Base: Aluminum frame, aluminum poles, and sheets with insulated foam
- Mattress: 2.5" thick high-density foam with removable/washable fabric cover
- Anti Condensation Mat: Included under the mattress
- Ladder: Telescopic extends up to 7'6" (does not stay on the tent when folding it up)
- Canopy Fabric: High-quality rip-stop 420 D polyester canvas W/R, waterproof 2000mm, mold and mildew proof and UV protection
- Rain Fly Fabric: 420-denier polyurethane coated polyester
- Travel Cover: Heavy duty 680g/12000D PVC
- Tents will mount to most round or square tubing on the roll cage or aftermarket roof racking system
- The tent will not mount through a hard (steel or poly) roof, needs bars to mount to
- Disclaimer: All UTV's are slightly different and different modifications may make the installation more difficult or easier, depending. Modifications may be needed to make tents work with your accessories or setup.
- This is not necessarily a "plug and Play" install, mechanical knowledge is recommended.