Let's build you a windshield with the options you want. So, where do we start? We start with heavy-duty materials, cut with CNC precision, made in America. We start with a 1-piece Lexan windshield with loop clamps with all hardware needed for installation.
- ¼” Polycarbonate-The windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16".
- LOOP CLAMPS - The windshield mounts using vibration-damping loop clamps made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl coating for cushioning.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS and TRIM-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT'S THAT EASY. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- QUICK CONNECT CLAMPS-Our top-of-the-line clamps are a powder-coated 2-piece steel clamp. Once installed, the windshield sections can be removed or re-installed by simply removing the knob bolt. Additional automotive trim is attached along the sides of the windshield.
- VENTS-Add vents to your windshield for airflow when needed. A set of vents are installed that run from the front of the driver to the front of the passenger. The vent opens and closes by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
- ¼” SCRATCH-RESISTANT POLYCARBONATE-Upgrade to a windshield made of MR10 (Mar-Resistant) Lexan. MR10 is a scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of Lexan with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating on both sides. When choosing a windshield always select 1/4" thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16"
Whichever options you choose, you're buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.