The unique design of the 1-piece vented windshield offers function in all seasons. In spring and fall, simply open the vents for additional airflow when needed. A quality windshield manufactured by 3 Star Industries with multiple features at a value price.
- Models-The windshield fits all year models of the 2014-2021 Kawasaki Teryx 4 (Teryx 800).
- ¼” Polycarbonate - The upper and lower windshield section is made of polycarbonate that possesses incredible impact strength. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16” polycarbonate.
- DUAL VENTS-The windshield is manufactured with dual vents on the bottom windshield section. A line of vent openings is cut in front of the driver and in front of the passenger. The vents are open and close by sliding the vent covers from side to side.
- AUTOMOTIVE TRIM-The bottom and sides of the lower windshield section and the sides of the upper windshield section have a flexible PVC edge trim installed. The trim on the bottom of the lower section includes a flexible bubble to better seal any gaps between the windshield and hood line.
- QUICK INSTALL STRAPS-The Quick Install Straps provide the quickest and easiest installation of a windshield on the market. NO TOOLS ARE REQUIRED! Made of military-grade hook and loop, simply thread the straps through the windshield slots, mount, and attach. IT'S THAT EASY.
- BENDS-All of our windshields have bends for design purposes or to add strength to the windshield. Please see the listing photos showing these bends. An additional bend is designed at the top of the upper section. This bend strengthens the polycarbonate and provides stability at high speeds or while towing. Your windshield may contain additional bends if needed to contour to the vehicle's cab frame.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES- The top of the windshield stops just below the front crossbar. The windshield should not interfere with your top. The windshield can be used with a soft-top or hardtop.
- (Optional) - Mars Scratch-Resistant Coating- The upper windshield section is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate that combines the impact strength of polycarbonate sheets with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant coating. It is warranted against yellowing, breakage, coating failure, and loss of light transmission and offers improved resistance to weathering. The lower windshield section is made of general-purpose polycarbonate.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please...
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.