There are tons of reasons why you'd want to integrate more lighting onto your buggy. It doesn't even matter what the activity is. Ground-pounders and farmers alike could use some additional illumination for their cause. Everything Kawasaki Mule / Teryx has several aftermarket LED light bars that differ in function, design, and construction. So what kind of surface light are you searching for? If you want an all-around system that isn't over the top, yet has outstanding features, consider the 39 Inch Single Row LED Light Bar by Open Trail.
The aftermarket LED light bar is built tough to handle whatever the environment throughs at it. Whether you're hitting the trails or tackling late-night chores, the durable aluminum housing is designed to withstand the elements, right down to the integrated fins to keep the temperature down. Pair that with the IP67 waterproof rating, and you've got yourself one heckuva peace-of-mind purchase. If that isn't enough, factor in these crazy excellent features like the low draw wattage, the combo light beams, and the superior illumination. Now that's what we call a must-have offroad LED light bar.
LED Light Bar Features:
- Low draw 5 watts Cree LEDs put out remarkable light without taxing your UTV's charging system
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
- Efficient reflector design makes more light usable
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Impact and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Combo beam uses flood and spot reflectors to give a beam pattern that is superior for night offroad driving
- Includes mounting bracket, wiring harness and switch
- New slider mounting brackets
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects